[Frameworks] David Wilson - Stasis?

Adam Hyman adam at lafilmforum.org
Fri Jun 22 20:47:35 CDT 2012

We¹ve recently shown it in Los Angeles as part of Alternative Projections,
as you know.  Thanks for checking out our site!
Prints are available through the Academy Film Archive.  Contact May Haduong
there.  One can view it in person, or maybe get a venue to rent it.
It is quite good, and I think David has warmed a bit to it since the book
was written.  He still doesn¹t like his student films, but we like them
more.

Best,

Adam Hyman
Los Angeles Filmforum