[Frameworks] Trust your instinct and don't go for the cliche.

Tom Whiteside tom.whiteside at duke.edu
Fri Jun 29 12:39:05 CDT 2012

Freya -
	This is brilliant, thank you for sharing. I didn't realize how many things I've been getting wrong for so many years! It's clear to me now, step by step, wow.

	Anthology Film Archives, here I come! And I'm NOT going for the cliché; I'm going to trust my instinct and this handy-dandy guide. Cheers.

	- Tom                   Durham Cinematheque