[Frameworks] Kodak NY cash and carry?

rachelle roeenney at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 11:04:59 CST 2012

hey there

the address:

360 W 31st St # 2
New York
(212) 631-3400

let the security guard direct you to the far elevators.
go to the second floor.
to the right is the window where you will pick up a telephone, place
your order. pay with credit card or check.
and the great people in the warehouse pack up your order and bring it
up.to the window.

if you're a little hesitant, i'd call that (212) # and ask them if
they have what you need in stock

piece & hominy,