[Frameworks] Eclair NPR

william santen williamsanten at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 07:48:22 CST 2012

Cancel Cancel!
There was a guy in Los Angeles who "repairs" motors..  Duall claims to
repair but they actually just steal your money.  I spent a year and
$1200 trying to get the motor repaired/ writing to forums etc.,
shipping the camera to Los Angeles, working with Duall in NYC..  In
the end, I ended up with a stolen motor (so I was told) that squeaked
and a worthless camera.

When Eclair NPR camera were built, they did not release the specs for
the motor or circuitry board.  There are people who can cobble them
together- but after a year, I was unable to locate an honest mechanic.

It is a shame-  the cameras are affordable and quite nice (when they work).

Good Luck
Bill