[Frameworks] Ektachrome RIP????

john warren johnwarren at alum.calarts.edu
Fri Mar 2 14:23:21 CST 2012

Color reversal lives on in motion picture.

I just received this note from Kodak:

"Yesterday, Kodak announced the discontinuance of its three Kodak Professional EKTACHROME and ELITE Chrome Films. This news does not affect our ability to supply 5285 and 7285 color reversal motion picture film products to our customers. We continue to provide these films in 35mm, 16mm and S8 stocks with the same great quality and product support you’ve come to expect from the Kodak brand."