[Frameworks] Expanded Cinema Performance/Screening TUESDAY March 20th at 7 pm

steve cossman stevecossman at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 22:21:35 CDT 2012

 My apologies for the single listing, this did not make the date for the proper "list" Please feel free to post and or share with others.
 TUESDAY MARCH 20TH @ 7:30 PM   Please join us for a special presentation at CPR 361 Manhattan Avenue, Brooklyn NY.
An intimate evening of Audio/Visual performance.

Joshua Lewis and Steve Cossman have collaborated to present multi-screen projections on 16mm and Super 8mm film to a rare non-percussive set by Vancouver's IN MEDIAS RES (Andrew Lee, Ash Poon, Ryan Flowers and Robert Tornroos) performing live within the space.

This is a limited engagement with limited seating. 30 max.

Doors at 7:30 pm
Screening/Performance will begin AT 8:00 pm NO JOKE
Entry $ 7

We do hope you can join us. Afterwards we'll all be heading to M Shanghai for dumplings, spicy wontons and drinks. \

PROGRAM INCLUDES
 NEVER WINTER, 2012  16MM B/W SILENT PRINT, SINGLE PROJECTION WITH LIVE SOUND FILM (Josh Lewis & Steve Cossman) SOUND (In Medias Res)
 CRUSHER, 2010  16MM COLOR PRINTS, TRIPLE PROJECTION WITH LIVE SOUND FILM (Steve Cossman & Neil Sotirakopoulos) SOUND (In Medias Res)
 I THINK BUT I CAN'T SEE, 1999-2012 SUPER 8MM COLOR & B/W PRINTS, DOUBLE PROJECTION WITH LIVE SOUND FILMS (Personal collection of Josh Lewis & Steve Cossman) SOUND (In Medias Res)
IN MEDIAS RES
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Medias_Res_(band)
http://www.imr.ca/
JOSHUA LEWIS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcS-gg0E3cQ