[Frameworks] Screening Announcement

Linda Fenstermaker lindafenstermaker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 13:14:04 CDT 2012

Frameworkers,

For those you that live in the Northeast, Massachusetts area: There
will be a fundraiser screening for our beloved Canyon Cinema this
coming Monday, April 2nd, 7pm at Hampshire College in Amherst,
Massachusetts (893 West Street).

***CANYON CINEMA FUNDRAISER SCREENING****
Come support the experimental film community and Canyon Cinema with a
night of San
Francisco 16mm film prints! We will be screening films by Peter
Hutton, Timoleon Wilkins, Abigail Child, Warren Sonbert, and Sidney
Peterson.
***Monday, April 2nd at 7pm, Hampshire College Jerome Liebling Center,
Room 120***

Hope to see some of you there!

Linda Fenstermaker
lindafenstermaker at gmail.com