[Frameworks] Home Movies programe

rachelle roeenney at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 11:18:12 CDT 2012

i wonder if these are relevent to your program; my apologies if now...

i saw a home videos piece of pierre clementi from the '80s - i believe
michel auder shot it - please correct me if i'm wrong - in this pierre
smokes pots and plays flute on his own roof!

i would also recommend the anton perich video of victor hugo at home
destroying his andy warhol painting - takes home movies to the next
level!