[Frameworks] Fotokem LA?

Christopher Harris charris91 at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 15:32:12 CDT 2012

I'm looking for a 10-bit uncompressed 1920x1080 transfer.  Thanks for the other recommendations.
CH

Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 11:01:05 -0700
From: info at 40frames.org
To: frameworks at jonasmekasfilms.com
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Fotokem LA?

How about Cinelab (New Bedford, MA) or Alpha Cine (Seattle). Both do fine B/W processing and printing.
As for your uncompressed Quicktime, are you talking Apple ProRes HQ scanned 1920x1080 or 2K (pillarbox)?

Alain