[Frameworks] Vaudeville & silent clowns in experimental film?

Warren Cockerham warrencockerham at gmail.com
Sat May 19 16:13:15 CDT 2012

Not exactly vaudevillian.. Alan Schneider's (and Samuel Beckett's) FILM
(1965) features a 68 year-old Buster Keaton
http://www.ubu.com/film/beckett_film.html

Also Danielle Wilmouth's A HERETIC'S PRIMER ON LOVE & EXERTION (2007) and
FANFARE FOR MARCHING BAND (2011) feature some vaudeville choreography...
https://vimeo.com/user3891192

Warren