[Frameworks] humorous experimental films

Esorp at aol.com Esorp at aol.com
Tue May 22 22:32:05 CDT 2012

At the risk (certainty) of blowing my own horn I'd suggest that my upcoming
show at Anthology might fit into the rubric of "humorous".   On May 30th
I'll be showing "Secondary Currents" (often shown in tandem with Snow's "So Is
This"), SpiritMatters, Babel, and Pressures of the Text, among others.
All deal with extensive wordplay and structural shenanigans.   The following
night I'll be showing a suite of works that deal with space, time, light, and
vision. For more please see
http://www.peterrosepicture.com/news.php

best
Peter Rose