[Frameworks] humorous experimental films

Stephen Morgan stephenmmorgan at gmail.com
Wed May 23 12:55:15 CDT 2012

>From a British perspective, I'd certainly second the suggestions of John
Smith and Bruce Lacey, and probably add Ian Bourn, who is but one of many
British moving image artists with a very definite humorous streak. In terms
of contemporary stuff I'd also add Nathaniel Mellors. I can't believe I
didn't think of him when I saw this thread earlier in the week, but having
just come back from seeing the latest installment of his 'situationist
sitcom' OURHOUSE, I can't help feeling he's gotta be up there.

Steve