[Frameworks] awesome! humorous experimental films!

C Colvin quirkyster at hotmail.com
Fri May 25 14:04:02 CDT 2012

Frameworkers,

Whoa, I want to thank everyone who sent some options to me!
I'm so excited to start watching these humorous experimental films.

I also really appreciate the comments, for sure.  One of the things I
want to explore is what types of humor are "allowable" in experimental films.
(I also just want to watch funny experimental films.) In one of my past lives,
I studied the philosophy of humor so I'm really excited to mesh these ideas together.

Thanks,
Connie
veryserious.net