[Frameworks] humorous experimental films

Stephen Broomer stephen_broomer at hotmail.com
Mon May 28 09:40:58 CDT 2012

I'm not sure if she's been mentioned already, and it's not true of all of her work, but some of Joyce Wieland's films are comic: Larry's Recent Behavior, Patriotism I, Barbara's Blindness, and Rat Life and Diet in North America. The Canadian Filmmakers Distribution Centre has recently issued her films on DVD.