[Frameworks] fundraising

Caryn Cline carynycline at gmail.com
Thu May 31 07:10:14 CDT 2012

Thank you to Tom Whiteside, Daniel Maldonado, and Adam Hyman for writing
back to me, and this list, about fundraising.  Your comments were helpful
and reassuring.  I've been a member of this list for several years, and I
have to say that I have learned a lot from the many questions, the generous
stuck on something, I know I can "ask on Frameworks."  As a filmmaker, I'm
grateful to those who founded and continue to support this vital, virtual
community.  I don't know what I would do without it.

Best wishes,

CC

Caryn Cline
Filmmaker and Teacher