[Frameworks] 16mm projector Lens

Tom Whiteside tom.whiteside at duke.edu
Thu May 31 12:30:05 CDT 2012

The "normal" lens for 16mm film is the 50mm lens, which is what you've got, which of course may or may not be the right focal length for a given situation, it's simply the most common lens. I'm not sure what lenses fit an Elf, but for other makes 38mm lenses are fairly common and you can find them on eBay. This would give a larger image. But it is NOT one size fits all, and some people selling lenses on eBay have absolutely no idea what they are selling.

Do you really want a still picture? I'd leave that lever alone.

Tom