[Frameworks] Exposure question

Jeff Kreines jeffkreines at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 1 20:48:58 CDT 2012

If you are shooting color film, note that monitors are usually balanced at about 6500 degrees kelvin, which is essentially "daylight" -- so use a daylight-balanced film.

Also I would use a shutter speed of 1/30th in case there are any field-issues depending on the video source (interlaced or progressive).  Probably doesn't matter but can't hurt.

Test!