[Frameworks] D-19 testing

John Woods jawoods01 at yahoo.ca
Mon Nov 5 12:12:21 CST 2012

That 110 reel is nice but buying it is going to cost more than buying another bag of Kodak D-19.Why don't you just have your chemistry in buckets or bottles and do dunk processing of your test strips? Do it all in the dark and save the time of loading that tank. Or you can just stuff your film in your 35mm tank.Since these are tests you don't really have to worry about scratching the film.

John