[Frameworks] Looking for a lab - 16mm scan in 2k

edwin m ed___209 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 12:28:40 CST 2012

hi federico,

in london, deluxe do 2k and it's possible to get reasonable prices out of them, they can go right up to the silly end too though. their digital and lab stuff has recently been separated, so you'll need to go to 'deluxe 142' for the scan. i recently had about 600' scanned, it cost the equivalent of about $2250, and it was from 2400' of material with an edl. so although they have minimums, you should get it done for a lot less! i've always felt like they were quite pricey (until reading your email), but the quality is very high

edwin