[Frameworks] free radicals

Etem Sahin mscenardie at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 11 12:51:48 CST 2012

Hello Pip,
i ignore if is it your personal mail adress but i'm glad if i could reach you at this adress.if you're not Pip you can help me as well :)I met Pip last year in Paris When i was programmer at Signes de nuit film festival, the year we screened "Free Radicals"since, i moved in Turkey and became lecturer in a college and i give a course of cinema, the title is: "Frameworks: Diverse practices in cinema"i would like to screen your film "free radicals" on class but i can't find it. Please tell me where and how i can get the film, is the film released on dvd,if not, can you help me to find it?

kind regards
Etem Şahin