[Frameworks] Questions on Film-Making

Imogen Pring i.pring at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 09:00:58 CST 2012

Dear Jason,

Thank you for your response! My CV does not really have anything on it that really relates to my film practice - would you like it anyway?
Please feel free to answer these questions however you like - long
 or short! And feel free to add on anything that may not be specific to
the question.

1. How would you define your practice of film-making?

2. Do you think your method of film-making categorises you as a particular type of film-maker (for example, experimental)?

3.
 What is it about how you film or just film in particular, that attracts
 you to film? Is it aesthetically pleasing? If so, why?

4. What do you think the importance is of film and sound together, especially in relation to the sound of the projector?

5. Is film animate or inanimate?

Thank
 you again! If you have any further suggestions on possible readings or
things to research please let me know! Would love to see some of your
films also.

Best wishes,
Imogen