[Frameworks] New support for Lawrence Brose

defensefund at lawrencebrose.com defensefund at lawrencebrose.com
Thu Nov 15 21:45:06 CST 2012

Dear Friends and Supporters,

After having to petition the Court for permission to attend, Lawrence has
just returned from a presentation of DE PROFUNDIS at Harvard University,
sponsored by film historian Scott MacDonald.  The filmmakers at the
screening were galvanized by the film and by the nature of Lawrence's
case.  Word is getting out about the injustice and people are spreading
the news about this case.

Attached is a new support letter written by Louis Grachos, the Director of
the Albright Knox Art Gallery in Buffalo, one of the world's leading art
institutions.  Thank you for taking the time to read it as it demonstrates
Lawrence's character as well as stature as an artist.

We cannot express our gratitude enough for the outpouring of help.  There
is a growing momentum of support, but we do need to remind all supporters
that we need to raise a significant amount of money to defend Lawrence's
innocence and help him reclaim his life.  Lawrence's legal defense has
depleted his life's savings.

Tax deductible donations to Lawrence's defense can be made through the
National Center for Reason and Justice.   http://ncrj.org/lawrence-brose/

NCRJ works for child-protective laws based on science, fairness, and good
sense, and supports people who are falsely accused or convicted of crimes
against children.

Also, please visit the defense fund website
http://lawrencebroselegaldefensefund.com/ The website continues to update
with supportive testimonials and contributions to the art sale to benefit
Lawrence's defense.

To all who are receiving this email, please let us know if you do not want
to receive these updates.

For everyone else, PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES.  We
also invite supporters to send us their comments and suggestions for
spreading the word and seeking support.  We are confident that justice
will prevail for Lawrence Brose with your help.

Sincerest regards,

The Defense Fund Team
defensefund at lawrencebrose.com
www.lawrencebroselegaldefensefund.com