[Frameworks] Greetings from a Celluloid Auteur

Captain Chambers captain at blue-november.com
Fri Nov 23 14:32:05 CST 2012

Hello!  I am a filmmaker currently based in Seattle.  I have been shooting film, in all media, since 1991, focusing primarily on Super 8 film, experimental and narrative cinema.  I am looking for outlets.  I feel very influenced by European and New Wave cinema, and I feel (although I may be mistaken!) that my films would be better appreciated in Europe.  I offer examples of my work below.  I would love to hear your thoughts or suggestions.  I have many more works near completion, and I am shooting a new b/w Super 8 short right now.  Thank you for your time, and cheers to everyone!

http://vimeo.com/captainchambers

https://www.facebook.com/thecaptainchambers

Captain Chambers