[Frameworks] Film-Makers' Cooperative Benefit and Art Auction, October 18th, Participant Inc.!

Filmmakers Cooperative filmmakerscoop at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 13:34:25 CDT 2012

Dear Film Friends,

The Film-Makers' Cooperative is having our annual benefit and silent art
auction on Thursday, October 18th!! We hope to see you there!

Thursday, October 18th, 2012
Performances 7-11PM, doors open at 6PM
Participant Inc.
253 East Houston Street
New York, NY

*Special guest performers Paul Cantelon & Angela McCluskey*

*Performances by Zach Layton, Matt Wellins, Nat Roe and The March Fourth*

*Screening of films by:
Barbara Rubin, Charles Henri Ford, Standish Lawder and Hollis Frampton*

*Silent Art Auction featuring original artworks by Carolee Schneemann, Rudy
Burckhardt, Bill Brand, Jasmine Hirst, Barbara Hammer, and more!*
*DJ Set by Scott Kiernan (E.S.P. TV)*

*$20 Donation, presale tickets available now!*
*Contact us at filmmakerscoop at gmail.com.*

--
M.M. Serra
Film-Makers' Cooperative