[Frameworks] Tonight in Vancouver

Dicky dickyvanness at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 15:10:21 CDT 2012

Hey everyone,
Sorry I missed the "This Week" listing (again). If you're in Vancouver I'll
be doing a performance for multiple slide projectors tonight... details
here:

Monday, October 15, 2012
Motto Vancouver at the Or Gallery, 555 Hamilton St, Vancouver BC V6B 2R1
8 pm / free

*Rick Bahto: Accretions* (2012) for multiple 35mm projectors

*Accretions* is a variable performance work drawing on an expanding
collection of over one thousand 35mm slides. For this performance, a
selection of slides will be projected in various configurations for an
indeterminate duration.