[Frameworks] Check out the Artists Featured in the Film-Makers' Coop's Art Auction - October 18th, Participant Inc!

Filmmakers Cooperative filmmakerscoop at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 15:25:16 CDT 2012

Dear Everyone,

The Film-Makers' Cooperative is having its 6th Annual Film & Music Benefit
and Art Auction tomorrow night, October 18th, 6 - 11 PM at Participant Inc,
253 East Houston Street. We wanted you to know that we have beautiful
original works at amazing prices! Some of the artists featured in the
auction:

Rudy Burckhardt
Carolee Schneemann
Paul Sharits
Takahiko Iimura
Peggy Ahwesh
Jeanne Liotta
Mark Street
Coleen Fitzgibbon
Bill Brand
Hal Hartley
Richard Sylvarnes
John Torreano

and so many more!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151040484981671.425559.182419586670&type=3
-
Take a look at the Facebook album of artwork featured in the auction.

Come early and place your bid!

Warm Regards,
FMC Team

--
MM Serra, Director
Katie Bradshaw, Assistant to the Director