[Frameworks] Seeking recommendations for service on Beaulieu cameras

David Tetzlaff djtet53 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 08:13:11 CDT 2012

> What kind of Beaulieu is it?

Actually, I have a clockwork R-16 that seems to have a bad spring motor. The run is really short and it poops out at the end instead of running strong until it stops. I was hoping to find someone who specializes in Beaulieau service because I have a number of non-working or partial R-16 electric bodies, which I'm hoping have some value to a repair shop for parts that could be bartered against the cost of servicing the clockwork camera.

I know of Bernie's reputation, but I'd guess he doesn't do enough Beaulieu work to be interested in something like that, yes?