[Frameworks] BIENAL DE LA IMAGEN EN MOVIMIENTO

Gene Youngblood atopia at comcast.net
Sat Oct 27 13:36:09 CDT 2012

Thanks. Nice catalog entry. What's the English title of your show?

I think we should try to bring the videos of my lecture/seminar back with
us. And your intro to your show if they record it.  It'll take them forever
to mail the stuff. Since my events will total close to five hours, we should
probably bring at least 2TB of drive space.  We have a small 1TB drive, do
you have another?