[Frameworks] Video with strobo light: URGENT QUESTION!!!

luis ? mabalufilm at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 14:01:30 CDT 2012

Framworks Hello!

I need help to export a video of a performance that uses strobe light. The
video that records the performance is not able to pick image fields, and when
I play the video you see a field with alternating black image .

I think there is an option to export the related video that combines
interlace fields and may then view the image as it is, but I do not know how I
can do it!

Anybody can help me?

I found this in the tutorial of Final Cut 7.0.3:

Greetings!

Luis MacĂ­as
0034 629709266
SKYPE: Luis-maci