[Frameworks] Our Nixon

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 05:47:51 CDT 2012

if you have a link please pass it on - how great
yes but europe actually knows what art is so the context is not so out

when being harassed by the cops for political actions here in berlin we can
say 'oh it was not a political action but an art action' and therefore
evade arrest - it is humorous to watch them work through the intellectual
play of the decision as to whether the action was art or not

Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Skype carimachet - 646-652-6434
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.