[Frameworks] Warren Sonbert - retrospective tour available

Mark Toscano fiddybop at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 17:48:00 CDT 2012

Though it's great these films are showing again, it's too bad that it's mentioned nowhere that the extensive preservation/restoration work done to make them available was performed by the Academy Film Archive in Los Angeles.

I didn't work on them myself - this project pre-dated my time at the archive by a bit.  But my colleagues here did a huge amount of work on these films, and I'd like to ask anyone who's showing these prints to consider thanking the Academy Film Archive in their own promotional materials, if they're so inclined.

Mark Toscano