[Frameworks] Exper film/ art MA in the UK?

jaime cleeland ethnomite at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 10 10:20:00 CDT 2012

I am currently enrolled as a  student at Kingston Uni/Bilgi Uni.  The teacher who teaches MA I thought was hopeless.  You can check my work out on Youtube:  Laptop Hooligans.  This Uni has given me no encouragement and I would say take your money elsewhere.  They certainly won't be churning out great experimental filmmakers.  I would not give a hoot what they say.  I did not meet one happy MA student.