[Frameworks] Catalogue raisonné of Jonas Mekas

Davis, Emily Emily.Davis at walkerart.org
Tue Sep 18 16:13:45 CDT 2012

This is probably too late but…

Reminiscences of A Journey to Lithuania and Notes for Jerome are in the Walker Art Center’s Ruben/Bentson Film and Video Study Collection.

Notes for Jerome was originally purchased by Film in the Cities and then donated to the Walker in 1994. Reminiscences was purchased by the Walker in 1975.

Please let me know if I can be of any other assistance.

Best wishes,
Emily

Emily Davis
Bentson Researcher