[Frameworks] Advice please: 16mm projector on Direct Current

vassily bourikas vassilybourikas at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 1 10:38:05 UTC 2013

Hello,

Has any of you had experience with running a projector on direct current?
Even if you heard of anyone who modified a projector to run on dirct current (from battery, solar or wind cells, dynamos or any type of electric machine) please let me know. I will use a regular (internal combustion) engine generator that produces alternate (AC) but I must use an inverter to change it to DC for certain safety reasons. And I am not sure if a 16mm projector can run on Direct Current.

If it is possible and any of you by any chance have such a modified projector PLEASE get in touch off list.
Thanks
Vassily