[Frameworks] Dizziness and Disorientation

Peter Mudie peter.mudie at uwa.edu.au
Tue Apr 2 02:05:40 UTC 2013

Geez, Mike Snow's Back and Forth has nothing to do with 'dizziness' or 'disorientation'. There is a room, four windows, a door and some people doing things – the camera position only moves once (just after the beginning). In terms of phenomena it is remarkably 'static'. Ask yourself, is Wavelength 'about' 'horizontal vertigo'? Yikes.

If you're in Wien then check out Kurt's material with Günter Brus and Otto's films.

Peter

Michael Snow's Back and Forth would be the best example I can think of off the top of my head.