[Frameworks] Call for Submissions: Canyon Cinemazine Issue #2

Canyon Cinemazine thecinemazine at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 23:28:25 UTC 2013

Call for Submissions
Canyon Cinemazine

The purpose of this zine is to reignite the discussion of underground and
experimental film/video practice and theory, putting artists in the Bay Area
in dialogue with the greater experimental community. It is a platform for
art, ephemera, letters, jokes, as well as critical writing and insights
into the ever-changing field.

We are asking for filmmakers, media artists as well as scholars and
curators to submit letters, writing, artwork, photos, doodles, recipes and
anything else for consideration. We are open to a wide variety of formats,
but please submit black and white submissions only to keep printing costs
at a minimum.

Submissions may be mailed to:
P.O. Box 16163
Oakland, CA 94610

Or emailed to: thecinemazine at gmail.com

Submissions must be postmarked by *May 1* for consideration in our summer
issue. Stay tuned for more submission calls in August and November.

A limited number of zines will be available for sale at various print shops
in the Bay Area, as well as online. More information will be available on
our website shortly: www.cinemazine.net