[Frameworks] Fuji discontinues production of motion picture stocks

Christine Lucy Latimer christinelucylatimer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 14:30:59 UTC 2013

I definitely remember when they announced the discontinuation last fall.
However, I also know that thousands of people from all levels of art and
industry (including myself) contacted Fuji to emphasize the importance of
their continuing motion picture stock manufacture. The announcement from
the other day is the final confirmation. This was to be expected, of
course. I had a tiny glimmer of hope (however misguided)...that's all :)