[Frameworks] new DVD: de Nooijer

Dulce Gross dulceegross at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 15:53:13 UTC 2013

Hello all I am working on getting my project funded.There are  29 days to
go and 9000 to pledge as you all way know in order for the project to
happen all the funds need to be pledged so please take a moment and fund my
project.All we need is 2000 people to give 5.00 or more.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1830110980/fortitude-fuerza-courage