[Frameworks] Looping Super 8

Imogen Pring i.pring at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 22 11:15:15 UTC 2013

Hi there,
I was wondering if anyone could help me or advise me on how to show Super 8 film. I want to show my films with a Super 8 projector so it is in the correct format, but I also want to have my films on a loop. Does anyone know how to loop films easily? I was told that I could loop the film over spools hanging from the ceiling.
I would potentially have more than one film being shown through one projector - is it possible to loop several films? I am currently using a Eumig projector and my main concern is that it may overheat?
Any advice would be great!
Thank you, and best wishes,Imogen