[Frameworks] experiments in cinema

nfonoroff at aol.com nfonoroff at aol.com
Tue Apr 23 07:28:17 UTC 2013

Bernard,

I agree! And what you say about these screenings, down to the ability to experience annoyance and frustration in the very midst delight and inspiration (in a world that insists on not allowing us to risk even a second of our time), goes, I think, to the heart of what happened this week.

So congratulations, and SO many thanks to Bryan Konefsky, Michelle Mellor, and all my colleagues and students, who worked so hard to bring this experience to our lives.

Nina Fonoroff
Albuquerque, New Mexico