[Frameworks] 16mm film collection for pick up in NYC

steve holmgren steve.holmgren at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 17:05:47 UTC 2013

Hey Framework friends,

myself and UnionDocs have been offered a collection of 16mm reels, about 40
titles (mostly TV series like *I Love Lucy*, *3 Stooges*, etc). We aren't
able to take them but there are some finds in there I'm sure. They are by
the Washington Square park area of downtown Manhattan and free but *MUST BE
*picked up in the coming days. Ideally Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning
I believe. Must take all of them, again there is some value in there and
some that are probably not worth so much. We're hoping an institution or
educational initiative might want them but individual filmmaker or artist
works also. Again no charge, just need to pick them up and take the batch.
I can pass on the inventory and put you in touch with the owner if
interested, please message me asap. steve.holmgren at uniondocs.org