[Frameworks] Footage equivalency

Sun Apr 28 18:19:05 UTC 2013

Good morning - I have a Morse, well a Fairchild crank tank processor and a
Lomo processor tank, I'm going to be processing with Arista E-6 in it, the
chem usage/re-useage specs are for 36 exp 35mm film. Anyone have a clue
about how many feet are in a 36 exp roll of 35 mm film?

Directions say I can run 4 rolls in a pint of juice (x3 parts), 8 rolls in
a quart.
I'm trying to sort out how many feet of 7285 I can run in a given amount of
chemistry.

I guess I could run several 1 foot pieces in a scaled down amount of E-6
sauce until it breaks down but thought some one out there might have the
answer and spare me that step.

Thanks,
JV