[Frameworks] Experiments in Cinema v9.72 call for submissions!!

Bryan Konefsky bkonefsky at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 19:09:41 UTC 2013

Basement Films’ annual international film festival is proud to announce our
call for submissions for Experiments in Cinema v9.72 (April 14-20, 2014).

Postmark deadline is November 1, 2013 – so don’t wait!

See www.experimentsincinema.com for our online submissions form.

For  additional information contact festival director Bryan Konefsky at
experimentsincinema at gmail.com or print traffic controller Nicole Hoch at
experimentsincinemasubmissions at gmail.com

We are seeking new/old ADVENTUROUS moving image art to fill our alternative
screen in wonderfully challenging ways.  Submissions could be (but are not
limited to) essay films, dance films, film poems, structural films,
abstract films, experimental narratives, experimental documentaries, video
installations, transgressive films, underground films, portrait films,
political films… I think you get the drift, baby!  Surprise us and we will
be happy.

Happiness IS a warm projector.

Bryan Konefsky

director Experiments in Cinema

el presidente, Basement Films

Great art has always gone to the masses, to their hopes and dreams, for
that spark that kindled their souls. The rest, "the many, all too many" as
Nietzsche called mediocrity, have been mere commodities that can be bought
with money, cheap glory, or social position.
- Emma Goldman