[Frameworks] NEW ALAN BERLINER FILM!!!

Bill Seery bill at mercermedia.com
Fri Aug 2 04:03:05 UTC 2013

It's played the festival circuit since NYFF, but hasn't been on HBO or in general release. The HBO premiere is in late September. I'd still consider it new for most people.

Glad to see the positive reaction to it. I think it's among his best. I've seen it probably 50+ times and am still looking forward to seeing it air. Guess I'll have to add HBO for a month.

Best

Bill Seery
bill at mercermedia.com
212.627.8070