[Frameworks] Chicago 8 Small Gauge Film Festival Kickstarter + Call for work

Karen Johannesen karenajohannesen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 01:39:55 UTC 2013

*The Chicago 8 Fest announces our 2013** Kickstarter
*<http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1448656822/the-third-annual-chicago-8-small-gauge-film-festiv>
*campaign*

*and would like to invite you to submit your small format films.*
*Deadline for submissions is Sept. 15th, 2013*
<http://chicago8fest.org/post/52637265985/now-accepting-entries>

*The Third Annual CHICAGO 8: Small Gauge Film Festival*

*OCTOBER 18-20th 2013 @ The Nightingale*

*CALL FOR ENTRIES*

The Chicago 8 Small Gauge Film Festival focuses on providing an opportunity
to exhibit a wide selection of Super 8 experimental films from around the
world created by new, emerging, and professional filmmakers.

In our first two years we’ve shown over 120 films by 85 filmmakers from the
US, Canada, Argentina, Taiwan, Japan, the United Kingdom, Germany, and, The
Netherlands.

*Please send your completed submission form by email to:
info at chicago8fest.org*

*Send your preview DVD’s to:*

Chicago8fest

1315 N. Greenview Ave #1R

Chicago, IL 60642

*Please label your DVD with your name, film titles, and email address.*

*OR** You may submit via online by sending us a link to view your films,
along with your completed submission form to info at chicago8fest.org*

*DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY: SEPTEMBER 15TH, 2013*

*There is no entry fee*. Work from any year will be considered. Preview
DVD’s will not be returned. Final exhibition must be on film. Final
exhibition formats accepted: Super 8mm, Single 8, and small gauge blown up
to 16mm.

*Notifications:* Filmmakers will be notified by October 1st.

*Shipping:* If selected, please have your* film* print/original set to
arrive no later than*October 10th, 2013.* Shipment to the Chicago8fest is
the responsibility of the filmmaker. We will pay for return shipment only.

Any questions can be directed to *info at chicago8fest.org*

*Submission Form:*

*Chicago 8: Small Gauge Film Festival October 18-20th 2013*