[Frameworks] ARTIST RESIDENCE in Barcelona

luis ? mabalufilm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 19:31:58 UTC 2013

RESIDENT ARTIST Available* AUGUST 20th to NOVEMBER 20th*.

*WE ARE RENTING TEMPORARILY OUR DUPLEX  IN BARCELONA *
For artists or just instinctively creative people…(friends or friends of
friends)

DUPLEX APARTMENT *70 + 30m2,* great space, in a great neighborhood…*100m2
Total*.
Price: *800 € x month (fees included)*

We rent temporarily for being out of Spain while filming, our fully
furnished Apartment + Workshop (40m2 working space and high ceilings 4m)
Outdoor patio, Internet and utilities included.

      * Ground Floor:*
                  Living room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Outdoor Patio + Workshop.

       *Upper Floor:*
                 Room / Study.

PICTURES:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g6i81lrf35vnvi9/URbv99fjrP

Located at Poblenou (M: Poblenou) near the Poblenou Rambla with all
next-door services (supermarket, pharmacy, bars, cafés, etc). Good
communication from Metro and Bus and 3 min walk to the beach!!

Interested please contact us:

Luis Macías: mabalufilm at gmail.com
Adriana Vila: vilague at gmail.com

Best Regards!!!!