[Frameworks] New Uses for Steenbeck 901 Editing Table?

Roger Wilson rogerdwilson at sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 13 15:23:58 UTC 2013

I have used steenbecks to create film prints/workprints, from both 16mm and 35mm negatives. I have also used it to create a 16mm film prints that have optical tracks.
Have fun with it!

Roger D. Wilson613 324 - 7504rogerdwilson at sympatico.cahttp://www.rogerdwilson.ca
Without failure you can never achieve success. I have based my process and my career as an experimental film artist on this statement; and I welcome it as it pushes me forward as an artist to try something different, something new.