[Frameworks] continuous feed cine film developing machines for sale

Mark Ostrowski mostrow at telefonica.net
Thu Aug 15 09:32:13 UTC 2013

Dear film enthusiasts,

Thought this might be of interest to someone in the group based in Europe.

We have up for sale two ALF-35-S portable cine film developing machines.

These units were made in Switzerland by “P.E. Mäder AG” and feature daylight operation and are encased in an all-metal housing and have three baths, with timer, thermometer, two film loading chassis and one heater unit.

Although designed for 35mm, we have tried loading and fitting 16mm film and it runs through the machine, and the 16mm reels fit on the takeup and load spindles. Cost-effective shipping can be arranged to anywhere in the EU. Both units are being sold together for 950 euros. Measurements: length: 0,98 meters / width: 0,20 meters / height 0,56 meters.

Photos on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.469046496524666.1073741826.155751467854172&type=1

Thanks,

Mark