[Frameworks] Converting digital video to VHS using Premiere or something else

ben.weinstein at mindspring.com ben.weinstein at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 17 05:31:32 UTC 2013

Hey Im making a stopmotion video using adobe premiere and it looks terrible because its HD and looks too crisp.  You can see all the shitty blue screening and whatnot so I want to convert it to VHS so the mistakes don't look so obvious.  I also like the look of VHS better than HD.  I've done this before using a tape deck with a firewire cable but it was so long ago and I kind of forget how it was done.  I also don't have acces to such a tape deck.  Just wondering if anyone knew how to do this and/ or had that kind of tape deck available in the NYC area.  Thanks