[Frameworks] Screeenings

Dominic Angerame dominic.angerame at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 02:18:13 UTC 2013

Hi all sorry for the double posting. The original was mistakenly sent as a
response to another posting on this site.

I have two upcoming showings of my films  here in San Francisco. They will
occur at the Emerald Tablet on 80 Fresno St in San Francisco. Part I will
be September 9, 2013 and Part II will be shown on 9/16/2013. They will
include most of the work that I have made since 1980. If you wish
particulars, please email me off the list at dominic at cinemod.net As many of
you know Canyon Cinema is no longer interested in distributing my films.
They are now available through myself, the Film-Make's Cooperative and Lite
Cone in Paris. Again send me an email off the list if you have an interest.
Thanks much.

Dominic Angerame